An NAU military advisor will assist you during the admissions process and continue through graduation day. Once you request information, your advisor will contact you to answer your questions, help you choose the right degree program, and guide you through the enrollment process. After you enroll, your advisor will be available to help you get started and will check in after your classes begin.
Flexible Degree Options
- On-campus and online programs to suit military lifestyles
- Monthly start dates
- Deployment Policy to accommodate active military
- Our Military Student Advisors will help you choose a degree plan and receive credit for qualified military training.
- Our Military Finance Specialists will assist you to utilize your military educational benefits.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Master's Programs (MBA, MM, and MS)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)